Facebook link

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mid-Southerners send in your news!

That's an order! Or, at least, a polite request. Your friendly neighborhood bookseller will be out scrounging for book and author news from all over the globe. That's my (self-appointed) job. It would be a big help to me, however, if you fine folks in the Memphis/Mid-South region would forward any and all author news you think I can use, and that pretty much means anything.

I would like this blog to be a clearing house for books, authors, signings, conventions, whatever, that is occurring among the writing community in the Memphis area. I would also like it to hold enough information of national interest that on the off-chance I should have visitors from, say, Houston or Buffalo, they would not be bored.

Anything and everything. Bring it on.

No comments: