Facebook link

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back on track

Yes, people, I'm just back from a grueling but thrilling 10 day trip to Europe, landing in Memphis about 5 pm yesterday after a 10 hour flight from Amsterdam. I'll give details later about what I found (and what I didn't find), including my impressions of the famous English language bookstore in Paris 'Shakespeare Books'. Right now I'm pretty much drained.

In the coming days, though, I hope to get this blog back on track. With any luck the series of disasters, near disasters and just plain bad luck over the last 8 months will abate.

This to Judith: if you're reading this, then you're in the right place. Drop a comment and let me know you found it. Oh, and by the way, it's 97 in Memphis today and so humid it feels like you're swimming. If you thought Florence was hot, try Memphis.

It's good to be home.

No comments: