Facebook link

Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to books

Good morning, bookies. School starts in a week but in the meantime I thought it would be a good idea to actually have a blog entry about a book. This one is a military book, but I proise to get around the stuff like mysteries and SF and the like soon.

Today's book is a good choice for anyone interested in aviation, whether it's you, a hubby, a dad or granddad. It concerns a little known German super-weapon from World War II. Not some exotic project that looks cool but was never built,this place actually flew and fought in decent numbers, it was simply too late to have much effect on things. And no, it's not the ME-262, the world's first jet fighter.

Instead, it's the TA-152, the revolutionary upgrade of the Focke-Wulf 190. I haven't read it but the review makes it seem like one that I would love, and I might yet find a moment to read it. Let's hope so.

The remarkable TA-152

No comments: