Facebook link

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Brigadeers!

As The Last Brigade moves closer to publication, I want to thank all of those who have helped me get this far. You are the first Brigadeers, the first who encouraged and believed in me and my work, and I hereby award each of every one of you the Medal of Eternal Gratitude.

Your ranks begin with Laura, who was there by me almost from the very start, liking what should have been liked and telling me when I was off course. 

Britt, without your help, enthusiasm and belief, this would never have happened. For those who don't know, the first version of Standing The Final Watch was 165,000 words long, and Britt read the whole thing 3 times in a week. Even I couldn't do that.

Tanya, you were one awesome beta reader, as were Jim, Jon and, hopefully, Scott.

And I would be remiss not to thank Aaron, who believed in me right away. It means more than you can ever imagine.

I know that I'm forgetting some folks, but the great thing about a blog is that you can always go back and edit it later.

Moving forward, I hope to make you proud to say that you're a Brigadeer!

No comments: